The Super Bowl of Shopping, Black Friday, is almost upon us, darlings! So much shopping, so little time! That’s why we thought we’d help you out a bit with our fabulous 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for the Edgy Glam Goddess in all of us. Like your coffee black? Color outside the lines? Is happy hour your fave hobby? Rock studs like nobody’s business? Then this gift guide is for you!
***hover your cursor over any of the above items from our gift guide to click for more info and shop directly!***
24-kt Gold Leaf iPhone Case (Neiman Marcus) – This iPhone 6 Plus case is genuine gold and has impact resistance for those of you who are as clumsy as I am! Your phone is on you at all times and your most used “accessory”, make it a fab one with this case!
- Mini Clutch Speaker (Stell Audio Couture) – Because who says you can’t be fashionable while being a total techie!? This cute black and gold clutch is literally a speaker that will pair with any Bluetooth device, has a built in speakerphone for hands-free gossiping, and connects via aux-in as well! Not only that, but it opens to reveal a mirror for any date night lipstick checks!
- Skull Speaker Decor (Jarre) – This matte black skull is not only perfect for tabletop decor, but will play high def sound from your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and any other MP3 device!
- Gold Dot Cocktail Shaker (Kate Spade) – The holidays are upon us! Time to play hostess with the mostess! This fab gold cocktail shaker will steal the show!
- “Yours” & “Mine” Highball Glasses (Kate Spade) – I mean, enough said. My glass, your glass, cheers! These highball glasses are so cute and a great conversation piece!
- Drinkology Cocktail book (Abrams Books) – Your go-to guide for home bartending, this book has it all! Everything from making your own flavored liquors to the classic cocktails, this is a must have for the hostess with the mostess! Not to mention a great tabletop book!
- Gold Bar Cart (West Elm) – Okay, are bar carts trending right now or what!? I am so in love with the whole classy bar cart idea- and this gold one from West Elm takes the cake!
- Zebra Serving Tray (Jonathan Adler) – Whether its for tasty appetizers serving guests or for storing jewelry on your dresser this zebra tray will make anything look good!
- Gold Leopard Starbucks Mug (Starbucks) – Ummm.. can you say adorable?! This mug is not only fab, but no one will know that it’s actually wine, not coffee, in your cup 😉
- His & Hers MK Oversized Watches (Michael Kors) – Black matte and glitzy gold, how perfect are these MK oversized runway watches for your boo and you!? As for me? I’m getting both and keeping them both. Sorry boo.
- Quay Gold Cutout Sunnies (Quay) – A fun and edgy twist on your standard sunnies, these cut outs are a must for the fashionista who likes that effortless statement piece.
- Gold Spike Bracelet (Oasap) – Arm candy that is a must for the edgy glam goddess in all of us. This would pair perfectly next to the Gold MK watch as well!
- 24K Gold Post Earrings (Erickson Beamon) – For the girl who likes to color outside the lines, these post earrings are EVERYTHING. with gold wrapped around a Swarovski crystal for a edgy twist on a fashion staple.
- Deco Cocktail Ring (House of Harlow) – Great Gatsby goes runway with this fab cocktail ring that will look just perfect holding that midnight glass of champagne on NYE this year!
- Nail Colour in “Sevillana” (Christian Louboutin) – This season’s hottest hue, this dark burgundy nail colour will be your new fave staple! Not to mention, how fab is this bottle!?
- Pinrose “Campfire Rebel” Eau de Parfum (Nordstrom) – With burning wood and vanilla bourbon, this “Campfire Rebel” parfum is essential for the edgy glam goddess who wants a scent that matches her.
- 24K Gold Mask (Peter Thomas Roth) – Need that Midas touch? No one does it better than Peter Thomas Roth! This 24K gold mask will brighten, rejuvenate, and nourish!
- MAC “Nordstrom’s Finest” Eyeshadow Palette (MAC) – This exclusive selection contains 15 on-trend, must-have eyeshadows from MAC Cosmetics that every “it” girl should be wearing!
- Flowy Lace-Up Goddess Gown (The Jetset Diaries) – I cannot say enough good things about this dress! I own this dress in maroon paisley print, and I want to wear it every day! This black version just came out and is much more versatile and a MUST for every goddess girl!
- Black Floppy Beaded Wool Hat (Nordstrom) – For those days where your hair isn’t exactly on fleek, throw a hat on it! This beaded floppy hat will fool them all!
- Backpack with Beaded Trim (Neiman Marcus) – Can we talk about how “in” backpacks are right now? This black beaded one from Neiman Marcus will have you being the envy of everyone on campus, the office, or heck just waltzing around town!
- Rockstud Leather Pumps (Valentino) – On my wishlist for months now, these babies are classy yet edgy and are a great investment piece that you will find yourself wearing all the time!
- Suede Over-the-knee boots (River Island) – Over the knee black suede boots- a must have for the fall/winter season, and a classic staple that you will wear years to come!
We hope your inner edgy glam goddess has heart eyes right now for this holiday gift guide! Can’t wait to get shopping? Us either!