Can you BELIEVE tomorrow is Thanksgiving!? Goodness gracious, how did that sneak up on us so dang quick!? I feel like just yesterday I was trying to figure out what my Halloween costume would be! But anyways- back to the holiday at hand.. Undoubtedly, tomorrow will be filled with noisy relatives, overstuffed bellies, and – of course – lots and lots of turkey! What to do with all the leftover turkey, you ask? Make my beyond amazing leftover turkey, cranberry sauce, & brie grilled cheese sandwiches! Get rid of that leftover Thanksgiving turkey in only the tastiest way, and throw in the leftover cranberry sauce for good measure! Brie is the perfect compliment, and I add stone ground Dijon mustard to balance out the sweetest of the cranberry sauce with a little tangy twist! Now that your mouth is watering, let’s get down to business!
-Leftover Turkey, sliced
-Leftover Cranberry Sauce
-Sourdough Bread (or leftover Thanksgiving dinner rolls)
-Dijon Stone Ground Mustard
-1 Tablespoon of Butter
1. Put a pan on the stove on medium heat and melt butter in the pan.
2. Grill slices of sourdough bread on the butter and flip until both sides are golden brown and crispy.
3. Layer slices of brie cheese, turkey, stone ground mustard, and cranberry sauce on one slice of bread, cover on top with second slice of bread.
4. Cover and turn to low heat so the cheese melts without burning the bread.
5. Once cheese is melted, your grilled cheese is good to go!
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for those Thanksgiving leftovers and it’s not even Thanksgiving yet! Hope you all enjoy this tasty griller, and have THE best Thanksgiving tomorrow. We are so incredibly thankful for each and every one of you, and appreciate every email, comment, like, and tag that we get from all of you 🙂 Happy Thanksgiving, doll!