Sometimes I even wonder why I buy real clothes, because the majority of my week is spent in my athleisure gear. I love myself a good legging and a cute top that can be worn from a workout class straight to a meeting, errands, or just my favorite coffee shop to sit and get some work done without the fuss of getting all dressed.
BUT I just recently started to realize how gross and TERRIBLE it is for your skin when you don’t take the time to at least wash your face after a workout…hence me doing a TOTAL upgrade on my Gym Bag Essentials.
So this post is all about a quick skincare routine for after your workout when you just want to keep running errands, etc. I also included a few things I pack to freshen up my hair and body!
Everything is done in less than 5 min and leaves you feeling…
FRESH AS A DAISY
This may be TMI; but babes, I am a SWEATER. I love my workouts and I honestly kinda love a good workout that has me sweatin’ out all the yucky stuff that I know my bod does NOT need.
That being said, I am totally APPROVING all of these products and not just for after a pilates workout or walk around the park I do this even after an hour of boxing or a intense climb class!
Let’s start with the two products that I use to freshen up my BOD
FRESHEN THAT HOT BOD OF YOURS
- a quick re-apply of your favorite deodorant is probably WAY too obvious but hey, I didn’t want to leave it out!
- Fave Perfume; I do a little spritz on body but also in my hair!
Now let’s tame that hair…
TAME THOSE GORGEOUS LOCKS
This stuff is DA BOMB. As soon as a let my hair out of the pony I grab my Wet Brush and spray this DIRECTLY onto the brush and the brush through my hair. Helps with static and restyling it.
I just rub a little on my hands and run through hair and tame any fly-aways and also a little on ends so they look smooth.
- If my hair is like OVER the top crazy, then I also bring a cute scrunchie, baseball cap, or little hair scarf! Then I do a messy bun, half hair up, or just cover that ‘ish up with a hat!
By The Way
I did a little video and saved it on my IG stories under the, “Beauty” highlight to show you EXACTLY how I use these products after a sweat sesh!
Finally, let’s fix dat face…
but, girl WASH YOUR FACE
- A quick makeup wipe all over face and neck.
- Grab a Cotton Pad (when I forget or run out I just ask someone for a tissue) then do some witch Hazel ALL over face and neck. FEELS SOOO FLIPPING GOOD!
I call it my, “ONE MIN FACE”
- After cleansing, moisturize with a tinted SPF– its quick and easy and you get your sunscreen and a smooth all over coverage!
- quick eyebrow comb down and curl those lashes…I mean these two steps in themselves go A LONG WAY!
- Then put on some bronzer, blush and highlight! A good makeup pallet is perfect bc its all in ONE!
a little goes a long way so even just a quick brush of each to contour and add that little glow will make you feel SO PUT TOGETHER!
My loves, this is also what I bring on my early morning flights when I just am wanting to add a little something after my flight. This quick little 5 min freshen up routine comes in clutch on those busy moments…and promise you will feel so much cuter after just cleansing, spritzing, and adding a little bit of makeup!
like I said…give me five minutes and Ill have you feelin’
FRESH AS A DAISY
Shop All My Gym Bag Essentials Here:
I hope this helped, and if you have any quick and easy products I need to add to my bag please,